The network cable tester is a small hand-held cable tester, which enables network professionals to quickly and easily verify the integrity of Ethernet twisted pair cables.
● Test device used with UTP (Unshield Twisted Pair) and STP (Shield Twisted Pair) wiring.
● Checks continuity and configuration of wiring with unshielded and shielded modular plugs.
● Tests for open circuits, shorts, miswires, reversals, and split pairs.
● Main unit and one remote allow one person to test T568A, T568B, 10Base-T, and Token Ring.
● DEBUG quickly identifies which cable pairs have a specific wiring fault.
● Battery low indicator.
● Power Supply : 1x6V 4LR44/4AG13 Battery
● Product Size : 125x55x30 mm/4.9"x2.2"x1.2"
● Product Weight : 106g/0.23lb
● Certificate : CE / ETL / RoHS
● Battery and User's manual