MASTECH also set up the MSFS16, a fever monitor system with a thermal camera, at the entrance to increase the epidemic prevention measures. The MSFS16 is a turnkey solution ideal for this kind of event. It is designed to quickly and accurately measure people's body temperature without contact. It measures the surface skin temperature faster and more accurately than the typical forehead thermometer. Besides, the MSFS16 is easy to set up, light, and with high-level functionalities:
- 160 × 120 resolution in the thermal channel, high sensitivity sensor
- Day & Night: IR cut filter with auto switch
- Point, line, and area for temperature measurement
- Temperature range: 30°C to 45°C; temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- 3D DNR, image detail enhancement
- Strobe light and audio alarm
Fever Monitor System testing the body temperature of participants
The MSFS16 is a great solution to monitor the temperature of visitors at nursing homes, fitness centers, shopping malls, stadiums, and concert venues among others.
In conclusion, all the measures implemented by the organizers of Ali Mountain Cloud Run made it possible that more than 2,600 people enjoyed the unique experience of running in one of the most beautiful sceneries of the world. The MASTECH Team was happy to help and proud to keep runners safe, so they could have a beautiful day.